Five tips shared by international sommelier Andreas Larsson to start a wine collection or cellar at home
- Wine is not as sensitive as we may believe, but don't expose it to temperature more than 30°C for a long time.
- Store wine in a place without lights, as photochemical reactions spoil wine.
- Keep wine in a place where temperature doesn't vary too much, an extreme variation may alterate the quality of wine.
- The bottle should be stored in a horizontal position with controlled humidity.
- The perfect conditions to build a collection are: no light, cool temperature, a certain humidity.